Tips on Dressing Up The Thin Man
- Jackets and trousers should be on the loose side rather than fitted too close to the body.
- Jackets should be fuller lapels (at least 3 Inches). Pockets should have flaps and the shoulder line should extend out far enough that the shoulder tip is as wide as the thickest part of the upper arm. This gives an impression of a broader shoulder and a fuller chest and back as well.
- Trousers: Should be pleated and cuffed.
- Shirts: Collars point should not be too close, they make a thin neck look thinner.
- Neck Tie: Medium width ties are best.